At Bourns, Inc. our commitment to environmental, health and safety extends not only to our employees but also to our customers and neighbors. It is Bourns policy to:
- Operate all business locations in compliance with applicable environmental and health & safety laws, rules and regulations and in support of other requirements and environmental, health & safety policies to which Bourns subscribes
- Implement our environmental, health & safety management system and perform regular reviews of our environmental, health & safety objectives and targets
- Consider environmental aspects and potential safety hazards and risks when planning, designing and implementing business activities, products, processes and services associated with all Bourns' product lines
- Strive for continual improvement in our efforts to prevent pollution and minimize waste by aggressively reviewing opportunities for recycling and reuse of materials, identifying, assessing and reducing potential safety hazards and risks, and taking other sensible measures in these areas
- Educate our employees, customers, suppliers, and contractors so that they may share in our goal of maintaining a safe and healthy workplace and environment.
Please feel free to contact a Bourns representative should you have any questions.